|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Continuous Improvement Manager, you are responsible for;
- Assume the lead role in the site’s TEOA process implementation – lead process improvement projects and facilitate team projects
- Work with business strategy / digital factory / COE teams to create benchmark processes
- Guide the analysis of existing methods to promote effective operations through standardization, improvement, simplification, discontinuance or other methods
- Utilize Lean and Six Sigma approaches to process improvements
- Develop recommendations for business processes that ensure alignment with strategic direction; integrate business processes between multiple organizations
- Guide the coordination of business process changes, implement system solutions
- Apply advanced skills to resolve complex problems not covered by existing procedures or practices independently
- Display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolution to high –impact, complex and / or cross-functional problems
- Develop and utilize current and future state value stream maps to identify strategic projects and corresponding rolling 12-month implementation plans aligned with the company’s strategic direction
- Identification and leverage of best practices across the entire TE operation, with focus on applicable North American Transportations Solutions segment
- Bachelor of Science Degree in an engineering discipline. Masters or Advanced Degree in Engineering or Business Management preferred
- 5+ years of experience with progressive continuous improvement experience; automotive experience is a plus
- Experience creating a Lean or Six Sigma strategy for a manufacturing organization
- Ability to develop and lead execution of strategy for transformational change & continuous improvement efforts across the site
- A thorough understanding and ability to use all aspects of Define Measure Analyze Improve and Control (DMAIC) model
- Have knowledge of Lean enterprise concepts; ability to identify value-added elements and activities; and able to use and apply specific six Sigma Lean tools
The position is located at out Tullahoma, TN site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups