|Location:||Culver City, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The NortonLifeLock eBusiness team is responsible for providing a great digital experience to our prospects, customers, and partners so they can discover, transact and get help online to deliver on our mission to enable people in protecting their digital lives.
Reporting to the Sr. Director of eCommerce Performance and Operations, you will be responsible for developing and leading a team that provides holistic web analytics support for the organization to quickly pinpoint issues and develop opportunities and insights that increase conversion rates, improve site performance and enable a great eCommerce customer experience.
In this role, you will partner with multiple functional leads and teams to enable a deep understanding of web performance. The ideal candidate will be a strong team mentor and leader. They will be very familiar with a wide range of site analytics tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics. They will also have a robust mix of technical and communication skills as well as strong data storytelling and data visualization abilities.
- Set the strategy and direction for the web analytics team, that delivers measurable value and great customer experience.
- Responsible for deep-dive web and platform analytics for multiple web properties under the NortonLifeLock umbrella to help internal and external teams understand current performance trends, issues, and opportunities.
- Liaise with a wide variety of regional and functional leads on a regular basis to understand our business needs to formulate appropriate metrics and KPI's that measure the effectiveness of online performance, initiatives, and activities.
- Work with your team to create a set of standardized dashboards, reports, and alerts to operationalize the delivery of KPI’s to various stakeholders within the eBusiness, digital marketing, and renewal teams.
- Run ad hoc analysis to diagnose trends or answer specific questions from stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Develop initiatives that optimize conversion rates and customer experience through in-depth data mining and flow analysis.
- Prepare and deliver compelling communications, reports, and presentations at multiple levels of the organization that provide insight and clarity about eCommerce performance results and opportunities.
- 4-6+ years leading a team in a fast-paced eCommerce and web analytics environment
- 6-8+ years of hands-on technical and functional experience as a practitioner of tools and technologies such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Discover, Google Analytics, and/or other similar web analytic tools.
- 6-8+ years of demonstrated statistical knowledge and proficiency with query analysis and visualization tools such as SQL, Access, Excel, Tableau, and/or Qlikview.
- 6-8+ years’ experience in a fast-paced, leading-edge eCommerce organization in a similar role.
- Ability to analyze large, multi-channel data sets and derive actionable insights. Apply business acumen to make recommendations aligned with business goals and strategy.
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple short and long term analytic projects with varying degrees of complexity.
- Excellent presentation skills using data visualizations to articulate results clearly and concisely.
- Adept at relationship building through all levels of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Marketing, Economics or Business or relevant work experience is required.
- Proficiency in MS Office products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, etc.).
- Strong communication skills, with an emphasis on being concise and persuasive.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.