|Job Type:||Full Time|
Start date for this position is January 4, 2021. Multiple openings. Tues-Sat schedule w/various shifts.
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About the Role:
The Cyber Security Support Agent will successfully drive customer satisfaction as the front-line resource for handling inquiries regarding product support, account management, member-portal navigation, across Norton and LifeLock security offerings. The perfect match will have a strong ability to empathize, negotiate, think critically, multi-task, and troubleshoot across various systems/areas including light tech support such as; downloading software and assisting members navigating through different browsers in an efficient manner. In addition, he/she will be a product expert focused on customer education and service expansion opportunities to drive increased revenue. We are looking for a high-performing team member that will be a value to our existing company culture.
- Be the front-line voice of the company through professionalism and positive demeanor
- Demonstrates high member satisfaction levels and results; actively works to improve the overall member experience
- Provides high quality service beyond member expectations
- Builds strong rapport by utilizing relating skills, asking clarifying questions and assisting customer needs
- Able to think quickly and move quickly through multiple systems to solve customers’ Norton and LifeLock questions
- Demonstrates a high degree of empathy, compassion, and professional kindness with all members
- Demonstrates a high skill level of relationship building by using needs based selling techniques and sharp communication skills
- Resolves any member conflict or dissatisfaction with products or services to ensure continued member loyalty
- Speaks positively of the company and members at all times
- Demonstration of excellent written and verbal skills; proven track record of member interaction
- Builds rapport and confidence with the member by facilitating discussions regarding identity theft concerns and offering appropriate solutions with our service
- Displays active listening skills to assist member needs
- Asks clarifying questions to support proper solutions and uncover additional needs
- Displays a thorough knowledge of products, services and the industry to resolve issues without escalating to higher levels of management
- Able to provide daily feedback and readouts with management on voice of the customer and suggestions for improvements
- Navigate through multiple systems to support the customer and able to use critical thinking when answers to customers issues are completely clear
- Maintains regular contact with, and supports the Manager- and informs Manager and team members of specific member situations where potential for errors exist
- HS Degree or equivalent and 2 years related experience, customer service, in a call center environment. A college degree can be substituted for experience
- Adheres to NortonLifeLock policies and procedures
- Strong communication, critical thinking, time management, multi-tasking over multiple systems, and call management skills
- Understands and is comfortable with sales and other call center Key Performance Indicators - preferred
- Prepared for and reacts positively to consistent change - preferred
- Able to multitask and prioritize effectively within guidelines - preferred
- Ability to protect all forms of highly confidential and proprietary business information and ability to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security
- Ability to follow and abide by all information and security policies and practice
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.