|Job Type:||Full Time|
Start Date for this position is January 4, 2021. Multiple openings. Mon-Fri schedule w/various shifts.
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About the Role:
The Identity Restoration Specialist works directly with members to collect the essential data required and repair identity compromises and fraud. In addition, this position collaborates with various individuals, departments, and organizations to collect information and procedures necessary to provide a timely resolution of member issues and concerns. Flexibility to adjust to a changing environment is essential for this role as well as being able to handle high-stress situations while remaining calm and confident. The Identity Restoration Specialist will be expected to partner with Team Managers and Training to share trends based on the evaluation of current data to improve the member experience.
- Daily interaction with member’s and third parties to successfully remediate Identity Theft issues
- Handle intensified situations with minimal support
- Educate members on Identity Theft, LifeLock Terms of Service and Service Guarantee
- Consistently meet department goals (examples: production, NPS and compliance goals)
- Partner with other LifeLock departments to support Restoration goals and initiatives
- Collaborate with peers and other teams regularly
- May mentor new representatives and/or representatives seeking Restoration as part of their career path
- Focused and self-motivated – able to work independently on a variety of tasks.
- You should be able to handle high-stress situations calmly and confidently.
- Ought to be well organized and able to effectively handle own time.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, including verbal, written, social and mentorship.
- Knowledge about Identity Theft and Identity Theft trends a plus.
- Case Management background
- Ability to protect all forms of highly confidential and proprietary business information and to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security.
- Ability to follow and abide by all information and security policies and practices.
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Minimum of one year using Salesforce CRM or similar, preferred
- High School or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Background in fraud investigation
- Background in case management
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Certificates, licenses and registrations: REQUIRED
- CITRMS certified within 90 days of hire (score of 80% or better)
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.