|Location:||California, Culver City, California, Mountain View, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer needs through qualitative and quantitative research, create data-driven, impactful insights for product teams, keep a pulse on market trends and report on the competitive landscape.
- Influence product strategy through relevant consumer and product insights, partner with Product Management to develop product roadmaps that meet user needs and differentiate NortonLifelock from competitors, and drive alignment across teams when needed.
- Lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Marketing, GTM, Design, Legal, and others.
- Develop target customer segments and relevant personas and own product positioning, segmentation, messaging, and value propositions informed by research, insights and product understanding.
- Develop go-to-market strategies and drive launches for new products and features and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan to execute launch plans flawlessly.
- Communicate value propositions to the sales team and enable them with sales tools, including personas, presentations, and content related to the buyer’s journey.
- Partner with Brand/Marketing on relevant and consistent product storytelling through the go-to-market process.
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience in consumer product marketing with significant-tech experience. Track record of taking new consumer products to market.
- You are a strategic thinker who loves to think creatively, but who can also roll up their sleeves and get things done. You’re able to tackle complex problems with a strategic mindset and create thoughtful recommendations and action plans for solving those problems
- You deeply understand your market, consumers, and competition to then integrate these insights into your product roadmaps and marketing strategies.
- You have experience conducting qualitative and quantitative market research, both primary and secondary, including advanced methods such as conjoint studies.
- You get the data you need and can translate it into an insightful story. You knowhow to use data to make decisions and drive growth.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.