|Location:||Mountain View, California, Tempe, Arizona|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our mission is to build a comprehensive and easy-to-use integrated portfolio that prevents, detects, and responds to cyber-threats and cybercrimes in today’s digital world.
We are searching for passionate, experienced, and creative individuals to join our team. In your role as a Product Manager, you will focus on the NortonLifeLock partner segment helping bring our products to market through global partners. This will include leading the execution of new partner launches and working closely with our existing partners to optimize their product experience.
- Lead the delivery of partner launches across a diverse set of business models and partner channels
- Establish business and technical requirements of a product by working closely with partners and our teams
- Work directly with our internal product, service, and design teams to build, test, and launch products
- Understand requests and their implications to end user experience, business metrics, and partner relationships
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among new partner delivery and partner management requests from our field teams
- Identify and size new opportunities in conjunction with our product pillar teams
- 3+ years of experience working as a Product Manager or consultant, especially in a B2B2C environment
- Ability to manage and facilitate multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication
- Strong product management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Ability to bring clarity and simplicity to a complex ecosystem
- BS or BA Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.