|Location:||Mountain View, California, Tempe, Arizona|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Our mission is to build a comprehensive and easy-to-use integrated portfolio that prevents, detects, and responds to cyber-threats and cybercrimes in today’s digital world.
We are searching for passionate, experienced, and creative individuals in Mountain View, CA to join our team. In your role as a Senior Product Manager, you will focus on the NortonLifeLock Identity Protection products and expanding our products internationally. This will include defining the roadmap and leading the execution of expanding Identity products and services across the globe.
- Serve as a primary representative for Identity International, with the ability to communicate business value and lead product execution.
- Create a product roadmap that maximizes market opportunity and establishes NortonLifeLock as the premier international Identity provider
- Drive market research on the global competitive environment for Identity, including opportunities, competitors, localized user problems, and behavior
- Consider market trends, emerging technology trends, and additional opportunities for Identity growth internationally
- Liaise with local and regional teams to provide input for opportunity assessment and sizing
- Own the product lifecycle from requirements gathering and documentation through development and release
- Work with other PMs, Design, and Engineering to launch products, with the best member experiences
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams from Brand and Product Marketing to Legal and Compliance to launch projects on-time and across platforms
- Establish KPIs and metrics to determine product performance and identify areas to iterate
- 10+ years of overall experience of which 5+ years of Product Management experience, owning end-to-end consumer product lifecycles is a must
- Impact driven and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business
- Strong skills around cross-functional collaboration, influence, and communication; an ability to achieve clarity and drive focus in a complex and dynamic environment
- Strong product management skills, including the ability to think and lead complex projects simultaneously
- Proven expertise leading cross-functional teams that launch on-time and across platforms
- BS or BA Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in regulated industries is preferred
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.