|Job Type:||Full Time|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook , Twitter , LinkedIn , Instagram and YouTube
About the role:
The Channel Marketing Specialist (Partner/Field Marketing Specialist) will be responsible for developing and executing strategic and tactical marketing plans for key national retail partners that support global marketing initiatives. This individual will work closely with their sales account managers to meet or exceed each account’s quota and maintain positive partner relations in the retail business unit. Must enjoy a highly competitive and fast paced environment.
- Represent North American channel marketing to your sales counterparts and retail partner accounts. Alternatively, you will represent your retail partner accounts internally to NortonLifeLock.
- Proactively seek and develop new opportunities and create innovate marketing programs to help differentiate the channel retail partners from each other with the goal of increasing market share and maintaining positive ROI (return on investment).
- Access the market conditions, define the appropriate marketing campaigns/initiatives and drive execution, often in partnership with channel programs, marketing communications, finance, product marketing and sales.
- Interact with all levels of management and team members on matters requiring coordination across organizational lines.
- Manage marketing development funds budget allocation for retail channel partners. Ensure marketing investments drive high return on investment to achieve quarterly and yearly sales targets.
- Maintain advertising planning schedules that create positive net bookings, drive quarterly marketing plans, translating high-level objectives into workable tactics, program forecasting and ROI analysis, assess and measure marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Create and approve in store POP/Planograms with customer messaging, create customized SKUs and product bundles.
- Be perceived as a leader and account owner
- Work independently with minimum direction
- Be able to balance the objectives of the retail partner with NortonLifeLock’s objectives
- Ability to multi-task and meet challenging deadlines
- Business acumen and analytical skills
- Sound judgment and the ability to make decisions
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Creative and innovative
- Travel as needed to support partner activities
- Experienced in marketing ideally with retail partners
- Proven experience in ensuring sales teams achieve quota through targeted marketing programs.
- Knowledge of channel programs, forecasting, project tracking and ROI management required
- Ability to prepare and present presentations
- Experience in budget management and knowledge of Sox Compliance practices
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 3-5 years in channel marketing or closely related area
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.