|Location:||Culver City, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Norton Cloud Services team provides the backend services that power our Norton applications. We currently serve over 100 million customers via our direct Norton-branded consumer products and partnerships. We are working on some very interesting challenges and are looking for passionate technologists to join our team. Successful candidates will work in a dynamic team environment on cloud-based services and products.
Consumers desire solid products and services that work. Our goal is to build software that exceeds customers’ expectations and is the gold standard in a worldwide marketplace. We are looking for other like-minded individuals who like to work across different technologies and make an end to end impact on systems. If you are passionate about not only about development but all aspects of software engineering then the Norton Cloud Services team is for you.
- Developing full stack applications, including designing, coding, testing, deploying, and monitoring
- Troubleshooting issues and monitoring trends in our systems with an eye on improving the customer experience and reducing costs
- Enhancing our deployment pipeline to make our job easier and efficient
- Communicating with confidence, speaking up with questions, concerns, or praise when needed
- Working positively and thriving in a team with other passionate technologists
- 2 to 5 years of developing applications in Java, C++, or C#
- Experience troubleshooting and debugging applications
- Strong Computer Science background
- Familiarity with interfaces built upon Restful HTTP APIs
- Scripting language experience such as Python
- NoSQL database familiarity
- Experience working on Agile teams
- Experience working with AWS and Microsoft Azure Technologies
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.