|Job Type:||Full Time|
The eBusiness organization enables a world-class eCommerce platform for NortonLifeLock across B2C and B2B to drive revenue growth and memorable customer experience. This organization is an eCommerce ecosystem serving 55+ million consumers and generating over $1.8 billion in revenue. It fosters strategic business relationships and has the overall responsibility for ensuring that its roadmap consists of high-value technology projects and services that support financial and strategic company business objectives and priorities focused on eCommerce.
Qualifications / Requirements
Around 10 years of experience in information technology. design, develop and monitor key eCommerce applications using various technologies such as J2EE, XML, web services etc. As a software engineer, create the deliverables for the projects; provide best-in-class solution architecture identifying functional as well as non-functional parameters. Maintain and govern application. Interact with various teams and customers to provide solutions and resolve production issues.
- Well versed in J2EE solutions and comfortable in architect, design & development in these environments.
- Hands-on experience on various site and production monitoring tools.
- Hands-on experience in developing dashboards using Splunk or sumologic.
- Hands-on experience in cloud technology and working knowledge with Azure cloud.
- Excellent analytical, technology, communication, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures. Strong OO design skills.
- Good engineering background with hands-on ‘full-stack’ experience working across both back and front-end systems focusing on e-commerce applications.
- 10 years of experience in enterprise-level J2EE platforms using J2EE design patterns.
- 6+ years of Spring, JPA (OpenJPA, Hibernate), JMS, JUnit, XML, Web Services both REST & SOAP.
- 2+ Strong experience in web application frameworks such as React, Node.js, and Angular.js.
- Experience with application and web servers such as WebLogic, Tomcat.
- Basic Oracle database development and strong performance SQL tuning skills.
- Deep understanding of XML parsing and XML schema design.
- Expert understanding of SDLC from design through production implementation in an Agile environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; able to deal effectively with diverse skill sets and personalities, work effectively as a team player.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
- Organized with an ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and utilize time effectively.
- Experience supporting a high-availability environment, nearly 24/7 operation.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Hands-on experience in debugging ana analyzing production issue.
- Hands-on experience in delivering UI/UX Components using React, Angular.js, and Node.js
- Hands-on programming skills, writing functional and technical specifications and reviewing team deliverables for accuracy and completeness
- Solve complex scalability, performance, and functional problems.
- Run defect and feature scrum meetings & remove impediments.
- Work with various production incidents and co-ordinate with various teams to fix the production issue.
- Provide technical expertise in support of application development and govern the implementations of the applications.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.