|Job Type:||Full Time|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
The IT Services Group within NortonLifeLock is looking to redefine itself as a model of innovation, delivering high value services to our customers through technology solutions. This cultural transformation starts with how we act, talk and collaborate with our customers and colleagues, in the pursuit of designing, implementing, and sustaining all the processes, capabilities, products, and services that enable NortonLifeLock to realize its vision.
The successful applicant will work with diverse technologies to build tools and automation to eliminate manual operations and craft repeatable processes, thereby maintaining a highly available server infrastructure for deploying instances, applying operating system updates, managing configuration changes, and system tuning.
Must Have Skills:
- Linux Administration (RHEL 6, RHEL 7, RHEL 8, OEL 7)
- Azure Administration
- Automation tools (configuration and software delivery platforms like Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
Good to know Skills:
- Windows Administration (Windows 2016, Windows 2019)
- Coding/Scripting (PowerShell, Python)
- Install, configure and manage server infrastructure (1000+ servers)
- Ongoing operational support and improvement implementation efforts for the server infrastructure
- Innovate and implement solutions that can help ensure higher productivity by optimizing operational support processes
- Collaborate with customers and colleagues, for design and implementation of server infrastructure
- Automate regular operations tasks like applying operating system updates, provisioning, managing configuration changes to reduce manual efforts
- Participate in yearly security audits for SOX and PCI
- Respond to automated system alerts, effectively troubleshoot system errors and work incidents to return systems to normal operating conditions.
- Document current and future configuration processes and policies.
- 10+ years of hand-on experience in installation, configuration and managing of Compute environment primarily Linux and secondary Windows
- 5+ years of experience with configuration management and software delivery platforms (Puppet/Chef/Ansible)
- Experience working with Public Cloud vendor such as: Azure
- Experience in using common systems logging and monitoring tools such as Splunk, Solarwinds
- Basic understanding of VMWare, networking fundamentals, network files and folders
- Understanding of 2 or more coding and scripting languages (Shell / Python / Perl)
- Good understanding of ITIL basics, particularly change management
- Communicate effectively with management and co-workers.
- May require evening and weekend work as needed to support business.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.