|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Develop customer-facing e-commerce applications using ReactJS and Redux
- Partner with Product Managers, Designers and Marketing Managers to create compelling front-end web experiences
- Create beautiful responsive web pages with well-crafted and performant CSS based on mocks
- Strong experience using modern web frameworks like AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS, preferably in React/Redux
- Experience in designing REST API and experience with server-side framework NodeJS/Express is a strong plus
- Experience with large scale single-page applications
- Deep understanding of front-end architecture and web optimization techniques
- Familiarity with CI/CD and agile software delivery
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment with frequent releases
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.