|Location:||Mountain View, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About the Role:
The Global Brand Team is responsible for building, implementing and maintaining the Corporate Brand strategy while ensuring consistency and compliance in marketing and company assets. The Global Brand Manager is an experienced professional with B2C & B2B2C brand expertise who can drive the strategy and development of Global Brand policies and guidelines, and project lead the execution in partnership with key stakeholders and business leaders. This role is highly collaborative and cross-functional within marketing as well as across other functions within the business, both domestic and international. The winning candidate will be based in Tempe, AZ, reporting to the Head of Global Brand Strategy & Corporate Marketing, and will be responsible to execute successful brand strategy implementation that supports business growth in a fast-paced, dynamic and complex branding environment – exceptional organizational, communication and presentation skills are a must.
- Drive the development and management of Global Brand guidelines and assets
- Use brand expertise and judgement to evaluate and proactively identify disconnects across a broad spectrum of assets; articulate, drive and communicate solutions for stronger brand consistency to various stakeholders
- Define brand strategy; own and drive brand process; drive new guidelines as needed, especially around co-branding with partners; project manage brand
execution and guide teams to appropriate branding solutions
- Communicate branding requirements (verbally and written) to help guide broad cross-functional stakeholders; successfully rollout highly visible guidance across teams and geographies
- Develop project plans, timelines and communication points to execute plans with excellence
- Lead Brand reviews while understanding company and team strategies to make informed recommendations to drive compliance
- Develop and drive creative briefs while collaborating with internal creative agency; review creative and provide strategic feedback against creative brief in support of brand asset creation
- Key partners for success include Corporate, Legal, Marketing, Insights, Partner, Retail, Product and Employee Communications teams
- Collaborate with Global Brand colleagues around the global to ensure Brand strategy is aligned and executed and understood in regions
- Communicate and present across all levels of the organization while keeping the Senior team and business owners informed
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of brand marketing experience or equivalent; technology a plus
- Experience working with Sales & Marketing teams to understand the role of corporate and product branding in partner B2B/B2B2C relationships a plus
- Strategic thinker who is able to provide sound judgement that comes from years of experience in the field
- Ability to think globally to develop strategy that flexes across regions through creative brand solutions
- Experience with developing brand assets, guidance, governance and trademarks
- Experience working with creative teams/agencies or vendors
- Ability to listen, be nimble and adapt quickly to strategic changes
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Team player who can independently drive processes and tight timelines successfully
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.