|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance and implementation of software solutions using Java and other open source frameworks.
- Identifies and suggests solutions to problems of significant scope, work independently and come up with long term & broader solution across all scenarios.
- Performs and be responsible for design, development and implementation of highly complex components in existing products and new offering. Deliver high quality features and product with faster turnaround.
- Work with product owner to understand business requirements and translate them into relevant technical requirements.
- Provide technical perspective in requirement prioritization and engage with Technical leads/ Architects to set technical product direction by weighing industry trends, competitive information, and product requirements.
- Drive and contribute to technology evaluations for choosing the appropriate and relevant technology for solution development.
- Demonstrate sharp learning curve to acquire understanding of new technologies, platforms, and applications.
- Apply good design patterns and practices, widely used as well as emerging in industry, for designing and implementing solutions.
- Communicates clearly and effectively within team as well as with other groups like QA, Support and other product/engineering teams.
- Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines. Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented, custom-centered.
- Works with minimum or no supervision on development and related tasks.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science or equivalent educational qualification and experience required.
- 5+ years of software development experience specifically in Enterprise software development. Development experience for server-side applications.
- 5+ years on experience in Java programming and Java-J2EE , Spring Frameworks, Junit.
- 3 Years of experience in relational/no-sql databases(Oracle/MySql/MongoDB)
- 3 Years of experience of developing RESTful enterprise services.
- Experience in Activiti BPM, Apache Nifi would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to Enterprise software design and development frameworks including the open source frameworks
- Billing domain experience would be an added advantage.
- Excellent programming and computer science skills, analytical skills. Strong problem solving and debugging skills. Strong hands on with programming, debugging, technologies, and software design and development tools.
- Prior Experience in Working with Agile, a Plus
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.