|Location:||Culver City, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Beautiful Sunny Southern California with 12 months of sunshine. Our office is located only 7 minutes from the beautiful beaches of Southern California. And if you are an engineer who can manage to get out of bed early enough, then you can either surf, run or bike ride by the beach before coming to the office.
We are looking for:
In the NortonLifeLock, you will have the opportunity to be a part of this global team of Security, Identity, and Privacy engineers passionate about high-quality software. You will develop the next-generation technologies that protect users.
You will learn to apply a broad set of technical skills in a fast-paced environment along with diverse talent in the industry where new ideas and perspectives are core to the creation of improving our products and services. As a software engineer, you will work on a wide variety of projects across Cyber Security – Security, Identity, and Privacy.
- Is able to take general direction and formulate specific tasks to accomplish the desired end result. With little or no supervision, completes analysis for partially defined tasks, completed major portions of complex functional specs/design documents, or entire documents.
- Works closely with Product Managers, Program Managers and Quality Engineers to help develop quality products, testable code/design, and test tools.
- Provide thought and technology leadership towards building great products.
- 8+ years of related work experience
- Expert in C++, Visual C++, ATL or COM
- Strong experience with Win32 API in a C++ environment
- Should have the experience in analyzing crash dump
- Demonstrated skill in using coding standards and being an active participant in code reviews
- Should have experience of usage of tools such as Coverity, Bullseye
- Experience in design patterns and OOPS concept
- Desired experience with Git, Jenkins, Conan, CMake, or XCode
- Agile methodology
- BS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent combination of training and experience
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.