|Location:||Culver City, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About the Role:
SSA Engineering- Who are we?
- We help engineers iterate faster, ship high quality products and enjoy doing it.
- Our vision is to enable software development at high scale with ease and speed of a startup.
- We build products which service the entire SDLC. These include build tools, code review workflows, CI/CD pipelines, performance tools/ metrics, open source tools, technical education and documentation.
- Our customers are engineers whether they build clients, backend services, data pipelines, machine learning models, or any other engineering stack.
- Our motto is Speed, Quality and Joy.
Some of the technologies/ framework we use to build our software stack:
- C++, C#, Python, golang, xunit, dotnetcore, NUnit, Web Services, nosql, document databases, mongodb, Docker, vCenter, virtualization, MySQL.
- Jenkins, VMware, vSphere, Shell scripting, Python, Groovy.
Some of the cool things we do:
- Test Driven Development of Microservices.
- DevOps, Continuous Integration, Automation.
- Build services that scales to millions of operations(An operation is to bring up a VM, run test cases and bring down the VM) in a week.
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent combination of Training & Experience.
- Strong data structure and algorithm fundamentals.
- Strong Problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (Written and verbal).
- Excellent troubleshooting skill to root cause complex issues
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.