|Location:||Mountain View, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Unique opportunity to work on “Horizon 2” type of products in the Emerging Solutions and Horizon Labs unit. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of the product development and go-to-market process, including: features specification, design, development, field engagement and go-to-market strategies.
The candidate needs to have a minimum of 5 years of working experience in:
- TCP/IP networking protocols, SSL, HTTP/HTTPS
- Traditional firewall knowledge
- Multi-threading software design algorithms
- Linux system, Linux kernel and device driver experience is definitely a plus.
- The candidate should have good knowledge and experience is debugging system software and is very familiar with GDB.
- The candidate must have excellent programming skills in C/C++ and Intel assembly language.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.