|Job Type:||Full Time|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About the Role:
The Director, Marketing Analytics is a strategic leader in helping to build a data-driven culture in the consumer business unit at Symantec. This person will work closely with both the Digital and Offline Marketing teams as well as various Product teams to enable and analyze end-to-end customer experiences. The person in this role will manage a small team of analysts to drive insights and uncover areas for optimization, as well as be accountable for the successful completion of many strategic initiatives within the marketing analytics team
The Director, Marketing Analytics will be responsible for ensuring the team includes the integration of quantitative and qualitative insights for testing, optimization and analytics. This will include informing a compelling vision and strategy that optimizes ROI across marketing channels and provides deep insights to aid company objectives of sales, growth, profitability, and market visibility.
- Work with the Marketing and Product Marketing partners as an “agnostic” partner to help define the marketing strategy that optimizes our execution across all marketing channels
- Architect analytics strategy and provide best practices and instrumentation requirements for analytics needs
- Deliver best in class reporting and dash boarding
- Develop predictive models that aid in optimization and accurate projections of spend outcomes
- Enable and teach self-service analytics to stakeholders
- Augment, refine and evangelize measurement frameworks to make intelligent, informed recommendations and decisions regarding our digital marketing strategies, plans and investments.
- Create and communicate and represent best practices across the company and the industry
- Partner with Finance, the CMO, and Marketing leaders to ensure strategic and timely spend allocation decisions
- Responsible for a team of 5-6 Individual Contributors
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, engineering, finance, stats or related field required; Masters preferred
- 10 years’ experience in marketing of products and/or services and/or business analysis
- 5 years’ management responsibility
- Channel experience strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate technical topics and analytical insights to sr management and the marketing team as a whole
- Proven experience in building innovative, proactive, high impact marketing campaigns utilizing all relevant channels and media; and aligning strategy with business goals
- Proven ability to drive revenue through creative sales channels and marketing programs. Creative thinker with the ability to provide both strategic and tactical direction
- Proven ability to develop and manage budgets
- Exceptional negotiation and written and verbal communication/presentation skills; and a strong bias toward execution (results oriented)
- Proven background in technology-based marketing
- Ability to protect all forms of highly confidential and proprietary business information and ability to maintain the highest standards of privacy and security
- Ability to follow and abide by all information and security policies and practices
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.