|Job Type:||Full Time|
Sr. Manager, Product Management (Web Experience)
As a Sr. Manager for the Web Experience PM team, you will develop, evangelize and execute the product vision, strategy and roadmap for the web experience technology stack to support business goals and increase operational efficiency & speed to market.
You will coach and lead a team of Web Experience PM’s/ PO’s to deliver on GTM, compliance, run-the-business and platform improvement initiatives globally. You will use customer feedback, market research and competitive analysis to identify new opportunities and enhancements to the AEM Platform to support features to grow eCommerce on the site.
You will own the product discovery process and collaborate with the business, user experience and engineering teams to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features. You will manage stakeholder relationships, identifying necessary and/or desirable third-party features; evaluating and selecting vendors, and managing partnership integrations. You will define, track and improve key web performance metrics.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in eCommerce and web services. Someone who is willing to learn new web services and platforms and how the new platforms are utilized technically. The ideal candidate will have a bias toward execution. You should be a doer and you should have some agile experience as a product owner under your belt.
You should be a strategic thinker, have an analytical mind, be detail and result-oriented, with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic. You should be highly motivated self-starter. You should be an evangelist for your product and you team, and have a deep understanding of your customers’ needs, the product, and the competitive landscape. You should be an excellent communicator and build strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally. You should be skilled in working across departments to collaborate with Business leaders, User Experience, Application Architects, Engineering Delivery Teams, Project Managers, QA, and Operations teams.
As a Product Manager/Owner, you will be responsible for:
- Managing, motivating and coaching a team of geographically dispersed web experience PM’s/PO’s
- Engaging with multiple business stakeholders to ensure all business requirements are captured for go-to-market, compliance and partner launches
- Working with a cross-functional team of developers, architects, designers and QA testers to break down requirements into executable milestones and manage to a delivery timeline
- Developing the short, mid and long-term web experience platform roadmap
- Prioritizing platform enhancements and fixes to improve operational efficiency and increase GTM velocity
- Independently driving to agreement on MVP requirements and direction with various stakeholders
- Managing backlog and reprioritize quickly based on business value
- Researching competition and 3rd party vendors to understand e-commerce market dynamics
- Product demo for key stakeholders as needed
- Delivering value to customers and help the organization achieve its strategic and financial goals
- Acting as the product champion, evangelizing the product vision effectively to senior-level stakeholders
- Managing cross-functional initiatives as needed with e-commerce, payments & billings
- BS/BA in computer science, business or related discipline. Master’s preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years of software industry experience
- 4-6 years of demonstrated product management or product owner work experience in an Agile environment.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience managing/leading a team
- 4+ years’ experience in an eCommerce focused company
- Strong writing skills –ability to write clear, concise requirements and stories
- Ability to influence management as well as technical and non-technical team members
- Experience with product launches/releases on a large-scale, global web site
- Familiarity with Adobe Experience Manager or another CMS is preferred
- Strategic with a bias for execution
- Growth mindset – unrestrained curiosity and drive in identifying continuous opportunities
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.