|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a position where you can use your creativity and software engineering skills to have a considerable impact on Microsoft and the digital transformation for our customers? Are you looking for an opportunity to provide customers with end-to-end solutions for problems within the Human Resources domain? Most importantly, are you looking for a fun place to work? If so, we have a position for you on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Human Resource team. We’re a collaborative, high-energy, friendly team that delivers Microsoft Dynamics human resource applications. With the increased growth and adoption of the product, we’re hiring to help meet that need!
- The Dynamics 365 Human Resources service is a true SaaS offering which focuses on the business needs in Human Resources.
- Being part of this team, you are expected to join the development efforts on our core Human Resource related products built using Microsoft full stack technologies.
- We leverage the Microsoft PowerApps & Teams platforms to build our NextGen mobile & web experiences.
- Our products leverage Microsoft’s Common Data Service platform to enable more flexibility and extensibility for our customers using the PowerPlatform
- Our products are expanding in integration with other Microsoft Products and 3rdParty systems.
- We are looking to add a member to our engineering family with strong Full Stack and preferably mobile experience that has an appetite of working with mature applications while simultaneously building and defining new experience for the future.
- The qualityand reliability of our products is a key successfactor,andyou willbe responsible forfollowing quality focused engineering practices and contributing to tooling around them where necessary.
- We are a data driven team andyou willbe expected to ensure that the impact and health status of your work is measurable andmonitoredproperly.
- You will be participating in navigating ambiguous, unchartered spaces and building new state of the art experiences.
- You will build backend APIs to allow external partners & customers to consume our valuable data.
- Your role will be truly Full Stack.You willbe expected to work with Azure infrastructure,back-endservicesand front-endexperiences.
- You willbe working with a variety of technologies and languages including (C#, X++, Typescript, React,PowerBI, Azure SDKs, Common Data Service, PowerApps)
- We are customer focused andyou willhave the opportunity to engage with support and the customer community when needed.
- The team consists of highly motivated, innovative, customer-focused program managers, engineers, and designers.
- We haveoptimizedour engineering practices and weekly release cadences to deliver innovation at an exciting pace.
- Our team works in an agile and lean start-up like environment where we expect each team member to think out of the box to collaboratively contribute towards the mission of the team in a feature-crew setting.
- As part of thisteam,you will get exciting opportunities to work on building the next generation application experiences for Dynamics 365 Human Resources and revolutionize the way businessesoperate.
- 5+ years of software development experience with a major programming language like (C#, Java)
- 3+ years of full stack & web development experience
- Node & React experience (Big Plus)
- Experience with X++\ Dynamics AX Experience
- Experience in Kubernetes or Service fabric
- ERP or Human resources domain experience
- Experience withGit
- Experience with CI systems and bot frameworks (Big plus)
- Bachelor’s degree
Abilityto meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirementsarerequired for this role. These requirements include, but are not limitedtothe following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.