|Location:||Mountain View, California, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Modern Life Marketing organization is looking for a creative, hands-on and mission-driven Growth Leader to drive the M365 Subscription business for consumers. This role will oversee growth across all lifecycle activities from top-of-funnel, Acquisition, Engagement and Retention – across the Microsoft 365 suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Drive, Family Safety, Teams, Skype, One Note,among others).
The M365 Consumer subscription is one of Microsoft key bets and has grown substantially this year, with more than45M paid subscribers. With increased investment and leadership sponsorship, the business is looking for a strong product and growth leader totake it to the next level.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify,develop, and test growth hacking tactics across the customer lifecycle to increase customers engagement and love to M365
- Own, audit and optimize customer journeys across hundreds of experiences across the M365 suite
- Break new ground by expanding the Growth Hacking Playbook on behalf of the entire company
Cross Functional Leadership:
- Bring together dozens of cross-functional teams to help driving the M365 business
- Setup effective cross-functional mechanisms across engineering, finance, and marketing to drive acquisition, engagement and retention of M365, setting clear targets and owners who need to be accountable.
- Be the voice, ambassador, authority and owner of the M365 growth efforts in senior leadership meetings
Engineering Roadmap Prioritization:
- Lead discussions about roadmap prioritization across workstreams and lifecycle stages
- Set and maintain a high bar of prioritization and success criteria; make tough calls to “stop” and “double down” as necessary
- Develop a vision and products to enable faster experimentation, velocity and agility across the M365 suite
Develop and build a successful team:
- Directly lead, mentor and coach a rock star team of 15+ product marketing leaders
- Develop a culture of excellence that sets the bar for the entire consumer business and the company
- Build the best place to work at Microsoft
- 10+ years of relevant industry experience in product management and growth (i.e., growth hacking, acquisition, retention, customer lifecycle, subscriptions, user experience, and optimization)
- Proven track record building an inspired cross-functional growth in consumer-oriented organizations
- True passion for leading teams (15+) and growing product managers.
- Exceptional people manager with ability to recruit and retain top talent including developing other people managers to be effective leaders.
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Exceptional problem solving across a variety of business challenges both marketing, operations and technical arenas.
- Great EQ and collaborative communication skills across diverse audiences, ability to influence and drive change through others including senior executives.
- Be a risk taker and willing to question the status quo.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, matrix environment, deal with ambiguity, and create clarity for people and teams.
- Ability to communicate complex business issues in a straightforward and precise way to very senior leaders, cutting through extraneous details to highlight the real root cause of business issues and identify potential solutions.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.