|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a role where you can interact with customers and help them transform into cloud-enabled businesses? Do you want to contribute to one of Microsoft's fastest growing businesses? If so, then we are looking for you!
As the demand for cloud identity management and information protection solutions accelerate, Microsoft is building Azure Active Directory solutions to meet the needs of our customers. Identity plays the central role for all of Microsoft’s products – Microsoft 365, Azure, Dynamics, and XBOX - and for all types of customers, both consumer and commercial. Customer Success and Obsession is the mantra at Microsoft, and providing customers with an excellent support and service experience is a big part of this. We believe in today’s Intelligent Cloud and Intelligent Edge world, and effective communication of up-to-date service status plays a key role in the success of our products and in our customers’ success in using our products. The Customer Experience Team, as part of the Identity Engineering team, is looking for a conscientious, customer-focused Program Manager with experience in a Live Site environment, a growth mindset and passion for effective customer communication.
The ideal candidate is a process-oriented, highly responsible communications professional who possesses sound judgment, impeccable writing skills, and meticulous attention to detail. You thrive in environments with constant change, ambiguity, and tight deadlines, and you have enough technical expertise to understand the language of engineers and translate this into easily understandable language that will be consumed by our millions of customers.
- Effectively translate engineering-speak into customer-consumable content as part of incident, post-incident, and service change communications.
- Collaborate closely with nearly all teams across Microsoft (M365, Azure, Dynamics, XBOX, Support, Legal and others) to effectively describe and communicate the status of outages, and to define and implement communications process improvements.
- Build out Identity Communications Services, leveraging the foundation in place and bringing your experience, ideas, and program management skills to define and implement critical communications functions and processes to improve customer experience and internal processes.
- Listen to and act upon customer and internal feedback, driving for continuous improvements.
- Mature the communications data strategy to improve our capabilities around data driven decision making.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Communications,or equivalent
- 2+ years of direct experience in a Live Site services environment; able to thrive under high pressure with constant change/context switching
- 2+ years of direct experience in customer communications
- Demonstrated passion and skills for data driven decision making
- Fluent English language skills (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Ability to deal effectively with ambiguity and to quickly learn new tools and processes
- Exercise extremely high judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes
- Detail-oriented and precise, and able to effectively communicate with a range of internal stakeholders across various functions and levels
- Possess a “can-do” attitude with personal drive and a track record of rolling up your sleeves and making things happen
- Highly collaborative attitude coupled with the ability to work toward customer and business goals rather than personal goals
- Exemplary agile project and program management skills – highly organized with the ability to multitask and drive progress on multiple projects simultaneously
- Growth mindset with the desire and ability to think outside the box and try out new ways to achieve business results
- Knowledge in the following domains is a plus:
- Identity, Security and Access Management
- Modern communication channels including Social Media