|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington, United States|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Consulting Services’ mission is to deliver the right business outcomes to our commercial customers through digital solutions, cloud enablement and modern support. Key to providing consistent, high quality customer solutions is building and maintaining world-class operations. That’s where we come in. Services Business Operations charter is to ensure Services can compete effectively by enabling agile and trusted experiences that continuously meet the needs of our customers, partners and colleagues. If you are a leader who loves to partner with colleagues around the world to make our employee and customer experience better, we have a career opportunity for you!
The Trust & Integrity Protection (TrIP) team has an immediate opening for an experienced Security, Privacy, Threat and Detection, BPM to own and manage brand new capabilities: detection and monitoring of high-risk data protection and fraud scenarios. Once deployed, these capabilities will alert against inappropriate activity, enable proactive investigation & response to issues and incidents, and surface known weak spots. This role is vital for TrIP’s ability to grow customer trust and reduce risk by relentlessly protecting data and operational integrity across the Worldwide Commercial Business.
Tackling such a vast problem space requires strong program management abilities; creativity, passion, leadership, and tenacity are also necessary traits.
- Develop, mature, and grow the detection and monitoring program by continuously expanding the scenarios and business coverage areas.
- Frame the data protection and fraud scenarios, then drive the creation and deployment of robust detection & monitoring solutions against high-risk scenarios.
- Engage in continuous planning cycle to drive next wave planning while keeping pulse on execution and stepping into execution where uniquely required.
- Develop, foster, and maintain effective working relationships with various groups within the organization including engineering, BI teams, enterprise services\support, and partner teams to deliver key business metrics.
- Work across different technical and business teams to create a plan, get dependencies identified and locked, and keep everyone informed of progress.
- Collaborate effectively and inclusively with colleagues across the company, to drive clarity, generate energy, and deliver results.
- 4+ years of program management experience, preferably in security, threat, risk, or compliance areas
- Experience with threat management, threat analytics, security and incident response, risk management or compliance is preferred
- Strong communication skills to effectively drive recommendations and establish priorities across various customers, partners, senior executives, and organization boundaries
- Self-driven engaging individual with a proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership
- Ability to work and create structure in complex and ambiguous situations and respond flexibly in time sensitive situations
- Critical thinking, intellectual curiosity, strong track record of structuring and solving complex problem
- Ability to motivate self and others, often virtually
- Conflict / Negotiation management - demonstrated
Work location: Preferred locations - WA, TX, NC or anywhere in the US.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.