|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Mountain View, California, Redmond, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Compliance solutions help customers protect data, reduce risk and improve compliance. With data flowing everywhere and regulations rapidly evolving, customers need a modern approach to risk management and compliance.
We’re looking for an exemplary product marketer who will partner with engineering on product plans, drive positioning and messaging of new features, and craft go-to-market (GTM) plans that increase awareness and usage of new Microsoft Compliance solutions.Youwill serve asspokespersonand subject matter expert, owningthe positioning and messaging framework. As new features are built, you will take them through the branding and messaging process before launching them publicly in PR, web and sales content.
This role requires a passion for customers, strategic thinking, and strong communication skills since you’ll brief various cross-functional teams in the development of the product and marketing plans. We welcome diversity inall ofits forms and work every day to create an inclusive culture.
Product Strategy & Expertise
- Drive product vision and roadmap for new and incubation investments in risk management & compliance
- Be the product expert on new capabilitiestocustomers, field sellers and partners, regularly presenting to audiences both large and small.
- Partner with GTM and Integrated Marketing teams on plans for events, launches, product moments.
Messaging & Positioning
- Drivemessaging and positioning frameworks for new areas in risk management and compliance
- Drive feature naming, messaging, and rollout communications for new product experiences.
- Build core content that articulates product value in a thoughtful and compelling way with consistency across all mediums (e.g.web page, customer pitch deck, blog posts, FAQs, screenshots/GIFs, videos).
- Derive insights on customer habits and preferences from telemetry, market research and competitive analysis to inform product plans and prioritization.
- Partner with engineering to drive product improvements and represent key customer and internal priorities in the engineering development process.
- Engage customers at EBCs and Tier 1 Microsoft and industry events and use their feedback to informproductdevelopment and campaigns.
- 10+ years technology product management,marketing,mgmt.consulting, or similar positions
- Prior experience in product marketing or product management at a technology company
- BA/BS requiredor equivalent work experience. MBApreferred.
- Deep experience writing messaging and creating engaging content that romances productscenarios
- Strong executive communication, storytelling skills, and the ability to translate complex ideas into simple, clearprose
- Successful track record of building collaborative partnerships withtechnologyteams
- Strong cross-group collaboration skillsto workacrossfunctions and solution areas atMicrosoft
- Preferred track record of recruiting, hiring, and retaining a diverse set of team members along with the ability to develop and grow the people on your team, helping them accomplish their careergoals
- Outstanding leadership and deep and unwavering commitment to diversity and inclusion
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.