|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the Role
Samsara is looking for an experienced Enablement Manager to run our Training and Quality Assurance programs for the Global Technical Support organization. You will own designing, executing, measuring, and improving both programs end to end. This position will play a critical role in building and scaling a world-class Technical Support organization.
The ideal candidate will have training expertise in working with technical and non-technical audiences. You will prioritize what’s most impactful to improving the customer experience by identifying training needs and addressing gaps in technical knowledge and customer service quality. The role reports to the Head of Support Operations, a team responsible for Service and Operational Excellence for Samsara’s global Technical Support organization.
In this role, you will own:
- Strategy and Execution: Own end to end onboarding, training, and quality assurance programs for global Technical Support
- Onboarding: Manage onboarding for newly hired Technical Support Engineers to ensure they meet Samsara’s high technical knowledge and service standards to deliver world-class customer experience
- Training: Design, deliver, and manage technical and non-technical training content for employees by closely collaborating with cross-functional teams, including Product Management, Engineering, Sales, and Customer Success
- Quality Assurance: Develop and administer internal Quality Assurance program, utilizing best practices and tools from across the industry to ensure highest standards of service for all customer interactions
- Systems: Implement a Learning Management System (LMS) to administer, document, measure, and report on the end-to-end training program
- Metrics: Define, monitor, and report on key performance metrics focused on measuring effectiveness and ROI of onboarding, training, and quality assurance
An ideal candidate has:
- B.S. or higher, preferably in Education, Engineering, or other quantitative field
- 5+ years experience in technical training or quality assurance role
- Experience designing, delivering, and measuring technical training for a variety of audiences (remote or online instruction is a plus)
- Combination of technical and customer service acumen
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence engineers, managers and leadership across the company
- Strong bias for action, the ability to think big, and insistence on the highest standards
- Experience in a customer-facing role is highly preferred
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.