|Location:||Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a TE Materials Planning Analyst, a typical day may include:
- Arrange the manufacture or the purchase of stock to meet promised deliveries against customer orders, to monitor inventory levels and production loading and to best utilize the resources of the department.
- Responsible for control of inventory levels; depending on demand to ensure sufficient stock is available whilst at the same time ensuring an optimum stock turn – through effective planning and requisitioning of componentry.
- Receive requests for expedites from customer service organization and decide on appropriate action to meet the needs of our customers.
- Determine priorities, liaising as required with other internal functions e.g. product management and customer service group.
- Work with manufacturing to agree a plan and communicate this across the organization.
- Ensure order status are complete and any changes do not cause delays
- Responsible for delivering BU key performance index as for ACCLT, STS, STR etc.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience required.
- APICS or equivalent qualification in planning with a prior experience in a manufacturing environment desirable.
- Computer literate with an understanding of MS Office.
- Strong communication skills, the ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment, work collaboratively with your peers and train others if needed.
- Self-motivation - be able to work under pressure, be flexible, reliable and able to deliver results according to specific targets in direct support of departmental goals and objectives.
This position is located at our Fuquay- Varina, NC site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups