Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.
Class Start Date: January, February, or March 2021
Shift Requirements: 3:00 PM- 9:00 PM, M-F with weekends
Starting Wage: $13.75
Part Time Benefits
Our excellent perks designed to help you reach your goals and live a rich, healthy life, include the following:
- Paid Time off (up to 40 hours annually)
- Full service cafeteria featuring Starbucks and subsidized Mindful options
- Access to fitness center
- Opportunities to volunteer in the community
- Development groups and training
- On-site Health Clinics
- Onsite Employee Assistance Program Counselors
- Discover Care@Work Family Assistance Program (Discounted childcare at participating centers, free care.com membership, and subsidized Backup Care Services)
- Perks at Work (access discounts from over 30,000 merchants, earning WOWPoints while you shop)
What You’ll Do
- Process late and trailing transactions on fraud status accounts and zero-fraud loss cases.
- Update information from merchant receipts to the case information screen.
- Make manual outbound calls to customers for transaction verification.
How You’ll Do It
- Perform manual outbound dialing (cell phones) for transaction verification.
- Process zero-dollar fraud loss cases.
- Process late and trailing transactions on fraud-status accounts.
- Update information from merchant receipts to case information.
Qualifications You’ll Need
Bonus Points If You Have
- High school diploma or GED
- A quiet workspace
- Internet service with a minimum speed of 5mbps
- Personal smartphone or a tablet
Keeping our employees safe is a key focus at Discover. This position is based in our Phoenix, Arizona call center. Based on the evolving situation with Covid-19, we may ask you to be onsite on day 1 for equipment pickup and New Hire Orientation. From there your training and/or work will be remote until the situation with Covid-19 allows us to move back into our building.
*At Discover’s discretion this position may be work from home and adjusted back to “in office” at any time.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.