|Location:||Culver City, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
NortonLifeLock Inc. (NASDAQ: NLOK) is a global leader in consumer Cyber Safety. NortonLifeLock is dedicated to helping secure the devices, identities, online privacy, and home and family needs of its nearly 50 million consumers, providing them with a trusted ally in a complex digital world. For more information, please visit NortonLifeLock.com or connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube.
About the Role:
The NortonLifeLock Web Isolation team provides back-end services that secures online banking transactions and protects users from bad websites. The team is working on interesting challenges and is seeking talented interns to make our platform more robust, enabling it to scale as we drive towards high growth. As an intern you will work in a dynamic team environment leveraging a variety of technologies on the AWS cloud platform. You will also have the opportunity to help ensure we have a performant application with 100% up-time. It is an opportunity to make a real impact for millions of customers and work with a supportive team to help you get your career off to a great start.
- In the NortonLifeLock Engineering team you will develop innovative products that combat cybercrime worldwide and protect our customers' data and identities.
- You will become skilled in a wide variety of technologies and learn to meet the challenges related to design, implementation and support of production software.
- Work alongside, and be mentored by, a world-class engineering team, learning industry best practices while delivering industry leading security solutions.
- Working towards Bachelor’s or Post graduate degree in Computer Science (or equivalent).
- Familiarity with scripting languages (ie. Python, BASH, etc.) to accomplish non-trivial workflows.
- Experience with Java, C/C++, Swift, JS, or .NET desired.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented design principles.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms and data structures.
NortonLifeLock is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and accessible environment for all employees. All employment decisions are based on merit, experience, and business needs, without regard to race, color, national origin, age, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or related medical conditions), genetic information, disability (physical or mental), medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local law. NortonLifeLock strictly prohibits unlawful discrimination based on such protected characteristics and seeks to recruit the most talented candidates from diverse cultures and backgrounds.
We also consider for employment qualified individuals with arrest and conviction records. In addition, NortonLifeLock will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Learn more about pay transparency.