|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft envisions a world where passionate innovators come to collaborate, envisioning what can be and taking their careers places they simply couldn’t anywhere else. This is a world of more possibility, more innovation, more openness, and sky’s-the-limit thinking – a cloud-enabled world.
Our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. This mission is ambitious and at the core of what our customers and employees care deeply about. We have unique capability in harmonizing the needs of both individuals and organizations. We deeply care about taking our ideals and vision global and making a difference in lives and organizations in all corners of the planet.
We are always learning. Insatiably curious. We lean into uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from our mistakes. We build on each other’s ideas, because we are better together. We stand in awe of what humans dare to achieve and are motivated every day to empower others to do more and achieve more through our technology and innovation. Together we make a difference.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all of our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and services. To this end, Microsoft is investing in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully adopt Microsoft Cloud solution and services.
We are looking for a National Customer Success Manager responsible for driving the successful adoption and expansion of Microsoft 365 with an emphasis on Microsoft Teams. This role will create customer value through usage programs and build a community that fosters a culture of Usage within our Customer Success Manager community.
This Customer Success Manager role will be part of the US National CDO orgization focused on driving usage growth of "Modern Work" workloads (Microsoft 365 with a focus on Microsoft Teams Meetings and Platform and Apps on Teams) thru Customer Success excellence and reducing the competitive threat across the US customer base. This is an exciting role that will help create bonds with our Enterprise customers and will fuel customer success, retention, growth, renewal and inoculate us against the competition. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and nurture the US MW CSM community
- Work on Projects to Drive Microsoft 365 usage with a focus on Microsoft Teams
- Identify best practices that drive MW adoption, footprint expansion and new workloads within individual EOUs and develop plans to programmatize and scale those practices.
- Coordinate the landing of plays within each EOU and provide oversight to ensure consistent execution
- Assist in Identifing top opportunities and associated win plans and the top deal blockers with resolution plans
- Incubate ideas to drive adoption (e.g. excitement days, champions programs)
- Operate as One Microsoft by engaging workload experts (e.g., TSP, ATS, FastTrack/ENG, partners, etc.) to partner on programs
- Jointly plan key field enablement events (e.g. Ready, DT, EOU onboarding, etc)
- Develop action plans to respond to tactical MW adoption opportunities in key accounts identified through executive engagement, EBC visits etc.
- Role Model the CSM Role - exceptional cross-team collaboration and communicator. Partner with all required Microsoft stakeholders in the subsidiary to drive CSM and CE role clarity and effective cross-team collaboration. Manage and drive usage culture at scale within the local Microsoft subsidiary and the Microsoft partner ecosystem
- 2+ years of experience in customer success or Adoption and Change Management methodology.
- Experience in running governance of complex deployment and usage projects within large organizations
- Strong understanding of Microsoft 365 and PowerApps workloads
- Executive engagement skills with an ability to establish trusted advisor relationships with business decision makers
Deep passion for making others successful
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.