|Job Type:||Full Time|
Technical skills training is the key to driving customer/partner success and Azure growth. Do you want to be part of a team that is driving Microsoft’s worldwide technical skills enablement for Customers and Partners? As an Enterprise Skills Initiative - Program Manager in WW Learning, you will define business strategy and drive impact to execute the Enterprise Skills Initiative (ESI) program.
The WW Learning (WWL) team is learner obsessed, and our mission is to build an enthusiastic learning culture based on industry-leading innovation and aligned for measurable business impact. Learning is a critical lever to accelerate Microsoft growth as a digital transformation leader, and to enable our customers, partners and our people to develop, achieve success, and thrive. We believe easily accessible learning is an essential part of a diverse and inclusive culture, and the core ingredient to helping people become their best personal and professional selves.
If you are a great collaborator, a mind for business strategy, have previous program management experience, and a passion for driving training and learning, we’d like to speak with you.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be a part of a team that defines our skilling offerings. Ideally, you will have real-world, hands-on experience with Azure or related cloud technologies. This team will drive significant impact with our customers and partners and will also have high visibility internally. Your decisions and strategy will guide the direction of hundreds of Microsoft Training Program Managers, Technical Trainers, and Learning Partner representatives across the world as they execute Microsoft sponsored Skilling Plans designed to enable our customers to be successful with our cloud platform.
This role will allow you to combine your passions for business strategy, competitive analysis, cross-team alignment, real world problem solving, and building a global scale program to drive learning in positive customer experiences.
- Selecting, managing and executing the membership of the ESI skilling program.
- Coordination with Microsoft product owners, marketing, and Partner organizations to create a skilling program in concert with multiple objectives
- Build business processes and best practices for developing Skill Plans and delivering trainings at scale to our most important partners and their customers.
- Implement a program that drives Microsoft cloud consumption through training at our largest partners pre and post-sale
- Help shape the ongoing strategy and mission of our technical training program; provide feedback to the business groups and engineering teams
- Thrive in an ever-evolving business environment where the focus is on the learner
- Be a program evangelist with customers, partners and external communities
- 3+ years program management experience, ideally with an understanding of Microsoft's sales ecosystem
- Technical degree or equivalent work experience required
- Experience conducting or managing classroom training for technology products and services
- Keen ability to distill priorities and collaborate for results
- Broad understanding of cloud computing, cloud infrastructure, application development/dev-ops, data analytics and/or artificial intelligence.
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to travel (20-25%)
- Self-starter with proven success taking ownership of training projects
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.