|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you a successful Business Program Manager with proven track record of designing and managing support offerings and enjoy driving a product and business end-to-end? Are you passionate about helping our largest enterprise customers succeed with their transformation bets across Microsoft’s Solution Areas? Do you want to be part of the new Microsoft Customer Experience & Success organization and its multibillion-dollar business? Then, this role could be your next great career adventure!.
The Offerings Design & Management team (OD&M) owns commercial offerings that provide expert guidance and problem resolution to help customers get the most business value from all Microsoft technologies. The Proactive Services team in OD&M is responsible for designing end to end proactive support offerings for all commercial segments.
Proactive services are scenario-specific, expert-led engagements that help Microsoft enterprise customers maintain solution health, remove technical and operational blockers to drive cloud consumption and adoption.
As a Business Program Manager for Proactive Services, you will lead business planning activities, which includes but not limited to pricing, packaging, budgeting, taxonomy, insights, and reporting. You will closely work with other OD&M offerings lead to develop seamless proactive services connection from taxonomy, packaging and SKU perspective and partner with Customer Success, IP Dev, CTO, Operations, Engineering, Finance, Sales and GTM teams to enable the offerings growth around the world.
- Develop and own value proposition for proactive services all up.
- Manage and iterate offerings taxonomy in coordination with business strategy and operations team.
- Design and develop offering packages, business rules and sales guidance in coordination with GTM team.
- Partner with our GTM and Sales teams on offering messaging, campaigns and sales landing and readiness.
- Identify opportunities to integrate proactive services into other OD&M offers and create a linked experience from Unified Base to Enhanced Solutions.
- Analyze sales and delivery patterns and provide guidance to the field on revenue forecasting and budgeting.
- Identify trends in purchase and delivery to inform proactive services sales strategy and offering innovation.
- 5+ years of a proven track record of success in product management, program management and/or business planning, with a focus on customer experience and business impact.
- Sales and/or delivery experience, preferably in the enterprise space for professional services.
- Fundamental understanding of Microsoft cloud technologies and their use.
- Ability and judgement to think strategically, prioritize, innovate, and solve unstructured business problems.
- Ability and maturity to develop cross-group relationships and drive alignment and problem resolution through effective collaboration.
- Ability to lead cross-organizational teams to brainstorm a solution and drive consensus.
- Executive presence and ability to present ideas and solutions that address complex business problems.
- MBA highly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Unified, Premier Support, Customer Success and Sales Technical Unit – STU is a plus.
Location/Travel: You may be based in Issaquah, WA, near Microsoft HQ. You can expect minimal travel, post pandemic, approximately 15%.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! That’s incredible reach. When you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.