|Location:||Atlanta, Georgia, Houston, Texas, Redmond, Washington, Reston, Virginia|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
The role is an analytics position focused on predictive model development with strong collaboration across the involved parties. This role will help deliver models that will help drive insights and proposals for increasing net LTV for the company with a focus on Microsoft’s Consumer Business.
This Analytics role will work closely with:
- The engineering team(s) and data science teams, around defining, refining requirements, and prototyping predictive models.
- The marketing, planning, sales and finance teams across the company, aligning requirements and use cases for predictive models.
As the Senior Finance Manager focusing on Analytics you will:
- Help design and build prototypes of Consumerpredictive & LTV models that would ultimately be scaled up in a broader data platform.
- Work with a multifunctional team to understand and prioritize data analytics requirements (predictive and LTV)
- Measure and analyze the impact of experiments designed to validate hypotheses and model accuracy.
- Work across all data analytics partners to ensure that roadmap and delivery of analytical capabilities meets the priorities of overall project chapter.
- Analyzing the current state, e.g.:
- Understand and use key drivers of current net LTV across MS products and consumer clusters
- Analyze cluster differences across various dimensions (engagement and usage, churn)
- Identifying triggers and levers to move LTV up, e.g. through:
- Cohort analysis across clusters to understand relationships
- Benchmarking across clusters and cohorts to get to potential causality and potential recommendations.
- A Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent experience, is required with preference for technical backgrounds (Finance, Mathematics, Data Science)
- Experience in both technical roles and finance-based roles.
- Experience working with Microsoft BI server tools such as SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) Tabular Models, DAX language, and reporting tools (Power BI)
- Experience manipulating big data through scripts in Cosmos.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.