|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
We are looking for an experienced Director, Business Program Management who has exceptional people leadership, partnership, and influencing skills that are matched by a deep understanding of program management. Coaching your team to execute on strategic tooling programs while maintaining our current tooling footprint is essential. If you also bring a can-do, growth mindset with you that emphasizes your continual learning, curiosity, and willingness to experiment and try new approaches – we want to hear from you.
The Director, Business Program Management will join the Customer Experience Design, Digital & Global Operations organization within Customer Experience & Success (CE&S). This team empowers Microsoft to deliver great customer outcomes and operational excellence by designing and delivering innovative and integrated technology experiences. This team partners with Engineering, Product Management, and Security & Privacy teams across Microsoft to deliver technology experiences to internal users in Customer Experience & Success.
- Liaise closely with key stakeholders within CE&S, and across Microsoft to delivery high quality, innovative solutions
- Ensure and/or enable the availability and adoption of tools to further drive innovation & consistency across CE&S.
- Lead the coordination of tools activities for multiple initiatives including the creation of solutions as required to support our customers, ensuring great implementations including quality checks, enablement & availability to engineers.
- Lead a team of geographically dispersed Program Managers
- Help orchestrate the broader CE&S efforts for our diverse group of stakeholders.
- Must have a proven track record of ensuring projects and initiatives have all the right elements to shape outstanding outcomes: enabling the right people, technology and roadmap are essential in our complex, multi geography, multi-cultural and fast paced environment.
- 10+ years of business experience; self-motivated, confident working at a senior executive level and comfortable working in a matrixed organization
- 5+ years of people management experience
- 5+ years of program management experience
- 5+ years of strong technical project management and execution experience with firm grasp of tools and technology development.
- Experience leading complex packaged systems/services implementation efforts preferred
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree or experience commensurate with job expectations for this leadership position is required.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, strategy, and decision-making skills, including proven ability to think strategically and execute on plans to achieve both short-term and long-term results
- Ability to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
- Experience identifying, refining, and implementing requirements acting as a liaison between different stakeholders to ensure successful technical fulfillment across tools and infrastructure
Location: Issaquah, WA; Charlotte, NC; Las Colinas, TX; Fargo, NC
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.