|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Windows Servicing and Delivery team is looking for a dynamic, fun, energetic administrative professional to join our team. The ideal candidate is someone who can thrive in a fast-paced environment, has strong attention to detail and can embrace a challenge with high energy and positive attitude. This role will support one Director and his software engineering team.
- Proactively and efficiently manage the demanding calendar of the Distinguished Engineering Director, help prioritize and organize logistics for meetings based on business needs
- Maintain accuracy of complex data by using Microsoft systems and tools to meet compliance standards: spanning travel, budget (producing reports, planning, managing and tracking expenses), space planning, tracking assets, procurement, headcount management, new/internal onboarding, team aliases, and event management
- Ability to look ahead, be apprised of technical business happenings, understand the prioritization of key objectives and help manage the deliverables or priorities
- Maintain group information with confidentiality and integrity. Use discretion to make executive decisions within your area of responsibility
- Plan, coordinate and execute team morale events by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others, monitoring progress, problem-solving and making adjustment to plans as needed
- 4+ years of administration experience
- 4+ years of Microsoft Office Suite experience (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, OneNote, Visio, SharePoint, Teams)
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated work experience in a fast-paced administrative capacity supporting executives.
- Proactive in anticipating executive’s needs and able to work independently to make administrative decisions and possess executive maturity
- Ability to effectively manage a high priority and time sensitive workload with a calm, confident and positive attitude, ability to work independently, deal with ambiguity and have a passion for making managers and organizations great
- Demonstrate ability to prioritize and manage complex schedules, as well as prioritize own work and resources to complete projects on time while maneuvering challenges effectively
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.