|Job Type:||Full Time|
Here is an excellent opportunity to work in Bing ads core team, which selects the best ads for all Bing enabled traffic, millions per hour, and earn majority of Bing revenue. We’re looking for energetic candidate who is going to build next generation Counterfactual Platform to process huge log and predict key performance metrics of Bing Ads and tune it. This position provides exposure to cutting edge algorithms and core components of the biggest counterfactual estimation platform for optimizing Sponsored Search Marketplace.
We are looking for applied scientist with motivation to grow in area of Machine Learning and Optimization Algorithms areas, who will build next generation counterfactual estimation platform for Bing Ads.
- Working on Causal Learning and Counterfactual Estimation.
- Working on Grid Search and Hyperparameter Optimization.
- Working on Machine Learning methods for Key Performance Indicators (KPI) Prediction.
- Working on Distributed Algorithms for Data Analytics and KPI Computation.
- Working on high fidelity offline simulation engine that replays online events
- 2+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of industrial scale problem solving experience
- Knowledge in machine learning or close loop controlling system is a strong plus
- Data analysis and processing ability is a plus
- Excellent technical design, problem solving and debugging skills are assumed
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.