|Job Type:||Full Time|
Enterprise customers are rapidly adopting Azure Cloud services and to delight customers in a Cloud First world, Microsoft delivers highly available online services with cutting edge features and innovative functionality lighting up on a regular basis. Delivering on those online services requires building, maintaining, and securing cloud services at very large scale worldwide. Also, hosting customer data in the cloud mandates meeting several security compliance standards requirements. The Azure Global team engages in many innovative technical and business solutions to bring capabilities of intelligent cloud to Microsoft customers. If you are looking for a challenge and are passionate about securing Azure and customers assets in the cloud, Azure Global Security Blue team has the right role for you!
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager with strong security expertise, passionate about cloud services, eager and able to delve into and learn exciting new technologies, with the tenacity to solve hard technical problems. In this role, you will use security expertise to design and implement a cloud service for security response that runs reliably at scale, author scenario/workflows for response across Azure services for critical threat vectors. You will be joining a fast-growing team, giving you an opportunity to shape the future of the service and secure Azure.
- Deeply engage and analyze real word security response workflows with a keen interest in automating security workflows.
- Understand security landscape and work closely with security analysts, researchers, engineers to analyze security threat vectors, high value targets/assets and create functional specifications, scenarios for security response.
- Manage semester planning OKRs, planning for sprint cycles, service level compliance and security requirements for the service.
- Partner with engineering teams in all phases of development as a subject matter expert on feature design and user experience that focuses on security response.
- Proven track record delivering across organizational boundaries in a highly matrix model and sustaining strong partnerships within and outside the organization.
- Effectively measure and communicate progress/risks and negotiate priorities and dependencies with partner teams.
- 6+ years of experience in technical program management.
- Great attention to detail, results-oriented, excellent problem-solving skills and demonstrated experience managing complex design and/or delivery of cloud services.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
- Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
- Candidates must have an active US Government Top Secret security clearance and be willing to upgrade to TS/SCI (with polygraph), or have an active TS/SCI (with polygraph). This role will require candidates to maintain the TS/SCI (with polygraph) clearance.
- Deep technical background in at least one security area like Identity and Access Management, Network security or cloud security threat vectors.
- Security response experience in conducting threat analysis, forensic analysis, risk management and mitigation techniques.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.