|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working at the center of applied conversational intelligence at Microsoft? If so, we may have just what you’re looking for. We are building a team of diverse, talented engineers to design, deliver and innovate upon the Conversation Platform for the Microsoft personal assistant, Cortana. We work broadly across Microsoft to deliver a personalized productivity experience that connects across a user’s apps, devices and agents so that the user can spend more time on the things and with the people that matter most to them at work and across whole life.
We're looking for those who bring fresh ideas from relevant technical areas including Performance, Competitive Analysis, Quality of Service, E2E Test Infrastructure, Product Metrics/Analytics, Build Systems, developer agility, security, Live Site (On-Call) Management, and DSAT Analysis. We value individual creativity and passion and ability to deliver as a team. We value diversity of thought and background as strongly as technical skills. Everyone is encouraged to come up with new ideas to make our customers lives better and to collaborate as a team to deliver them. We invest in each team member’s technical and personal growth and partner on their career goals. This is a place where engineers have real meaningful impact on the success of assistant technologies.
- Deliver trustworthy Performance Telemetry Pipeline for Microsoft Search + Assistant experiences across Microsoft 365.
- Identify, Propose, Design, Implement and Deliver Performance Improvements across subcomponents which eventually make the End-to-End customer experience faster.
- Build and Enhance Infrastructure that Measures and Track performance of Competitive Products.
- Provide Developer + Live site (On-call) support.
- Collaborate very closely with partners across the company.
- Participate in a vibrant team through design and code review and mentoring while helping the team build an inclusive culture where everyone can do their best work
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field
- 4+ years of Professional Software design and development experience with at least one of C/C++/C#/Java
- 2+ years of development in cloud-based systems.
- Great collaboration skills
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Prior experience with development in large high-volume services, experience with service-oriented development and cloud-based systems.
- Demonstrated commitment to the success of others.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.