|Job Type:||Full Time|
TheRelationship Marketingteamin the Global Demand Centeris looking for aRelationship Marketing Managerto build and manage a global lifecycle strategy to driveMicrosoft Teamsusageand customer engagement.
This rolerequires passionfor deeplyunderstandinghowMicrosoft 365customersuseMicrosoftTeamstodaytoinfluencethe next step of their journey.In this role, you will partner closely with Product Marketing, Engineering, andData Science counterpartsto develop and execute a Customer Relationship Marketing (CRM) strategy to drive deeper engagementand usage from our Microsoft Teams customers, usingdata models and customer insights todelivermulti-channelcommunicationsincluding emailand dynamic in-product messaging.
We are looking for an individual withdata-driven marketingexperience,strong communicationand collaboration skills, anda keen focus on creating great customer experiences.The successful candidate is passionate about engaging and developing relationships with customers,has technical depth,is data-driven, analyticaland creative in approach, is able to formulate broad strategies and execute, and has retention experience in a subscription services business.
- Partner closely with Product Management (Program Management/Engineering), Product Marketing Management (PMM), and acquisition marketing partners to develop and execute against a cohesive digitalCustomer Relationship Management (CRM)strategy forMicrosoft365 commercial users, with the end goal of increasing monthly active users (MAU), earning fans and building brand champions.
- Analyzecustomer experienceusing quantitative and qualitative methodologies, gaining a deep understanding ofMicrosoft Teams --as well as competitorproducts– to inform how we shape ourmarketingstrategy.
- Leverage data models and customer insights to inform marketing segmentation and increase campaign relevance, prioritize marketing programs based on return on investment analysis and manage a rolling roadmap to maximize the business impact and optimize the use of marketing resources.
- Develop, launch, assess performance of, iterate on, and scale out digital marketing campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Provide the strategic direction, set goals, facilitate idea generation, drive prioritization, and set the rhythm of execution/delivery for the cross-functional team that works with you to supportCRM for Teams.
- Work with cross-functional partners in Legal (CELA),Privacy, andother functionsto ensure that we are developing CRM experiences and campaigns that meet customer privacy, legal,policy,and customer experience standards and requirements.
- Live and breathe the customer experience, gaining a deep understanding ofMicrosoft Teams-- as well as their competitors – to inform how we shape our CRM strategy.
- Identify and enable new marketing capabilities, optimizing to deliver messages via the best communication channeltodrive impact and ensure a positive customer experience.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 8 years of work experience
- Digital marketing or product management experience
- Experience partnering closely with Product Managementand Data Scienceteams
- Strong analyticalthinkingand experience partnering closely with data analysts
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.