|Job Type:||Full Time|
Intelligent Conversation and Communication Cloud (IC3) powers billions of customer conversations across Microsoft’s real-time conversation products and third-party solutions. IC3 enables reliable and high-quality audio/video calling, meeting, messaging services that work every time from anywhere seamlessly across all customer touchpoints. IC3 makes conversations on our platforms more intelligent in real-time empowering best-in-class productivity tools for the modern workplace where every call, meeting or chat will make the next one better.
We are a growing team and looking for an experienced Program Manager
As a Program Manager, you will lead cross-team collaboration efforts driving improvements and innovations across one of our critical areas; Engineering Cost of goods sold (COGS). Specifically, you will be focused on defining, gathering, and establishing a deep understanding of our modality costs for key feature sets or distinct service interactions (i.e. cost to share content, establish a 1:1 video call, interops between services). This PM role will also define, gather, and drive requirements to develop reporting and analytics tooling to further empower our teams to quickly react and take actions on driving efficiency to our baseline business costs.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about problem solving, data mining, telemetry, and driving impact horizontally across an organization. This will require the candidate to be self-motivated, customer-obsessed, and comfortable working across many different areas to drive success. If this sounds exciting, please join the IC3 family!
- Manage cross-team partnerships to capture and maintain scope of key modalities
- Develop methodology to produce valuable metrics, tooling, and processes to increase COGS awareness org-wide
- Build scalable solutions to provide a seamless experience for our teams to leverage information and continue driving efficiency across services thru reporting and analytics
- Enable stakeholders to make critical business decisions based on provided COGS metrics via delivery of accurate and usable information
- Champion enabling IC3 to be cost-aware at a granular level to ensure we can continue providing high-quality communication experiences delighting our customers
- Minimum: Bachelors; Preferred: advanced degree and/or industry experience
- 5+ years of experience working in engineering or consulting roles
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with data mining, data pipeline/ingestion, and related data reporting technologies (SQL Server, PowerBI, Excel, Azure Data Factory)
- Proven ability to manage project strategy, roadmap, and execution
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical.
- Familiarity with Azure service offerings preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.