|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Office 365 Consumer Go-to-Market (GTM) team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive our go-to-market strategy for OneDrive to drive user acquisition and total active users and grow consumer enthusiasm, awareness, and affinity.
The Microsoft 365 Consumer GTM team sits within the M365 Consumer and Edge+Bing Marketing Team, which defines the consumer vision, product management and go-to-market strategy for Bing, Edge, and the Microsoft 365 consumer subscription. This includes products like Windows, Bing, Edge, Surface and the Microsoft 365 consumer subscription. Specifically, the Microsoft 365 Consumer GTM team is responsible for driving consumer subscriber and free user acquisition, plus deep engagement with our ecosystem of consumer apps and services (Office, Teams, OneDrive, Family Safety, Outlook, OneNote, etc.).
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager responsible for OneDrive, you will be responsible for accelerating both free and paid users and usage of this core service. Your primary objectives are to drive the OneDrive business by utilizing marketing and acquisition tactics to grow our footprint, partner with key stakeholders to drive product usage and “next best actions”, and looking for x-sell to other services and upsell through the lifecycle to our premium Microsoft 365 subscription.
- Define our go-to-market strategy, collaborating with stakeholders across Business Planning, Inbound Product Marketing, Integrated Marketing, and Engineering, with the goal of building and end-to-end business plan inclusive of the business opportunity, growth levers, marketing tactics, prioritization, and KPIs/outcomes.
- Define OneDrive’s outbound messaging framework both as a stand-alone app and as a part of the Microsoft 365 suite, partner with copywriters to bring messaging to life.
- Analyze the current user base, understand existing acquisition motions, and land framework for growth.
- Utilize innovative marketing tactics to generate awareness, enthusiasm, and acquisition of new users, with focus on digital marketing, building advocacy, and looking for key partnerships to amplify.
- Support key feature releases and launch moments.
- Define and coordinate the execution of tests and programs, continuously looking for optimization and new growth.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on KPIs.
- 5+ years of marketing and/or product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- Experience defining and executing marketing programs and campaigns
- Proven track record of collaboration, influencing others, and communicating with executive audiences
- Background in consumer freemium software or services (preferred)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.