|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Office 365 Consumer Go-to-Market (GTM) team is looking for an experienced Senior Product Marketing Manager to define our go-to-market strategy across for portfolio of consumers services mobile apps to grow consumer enthusiasm and total active users on mobile.
The Microsoft 365 Consumer GTM team sits within the M365 Consumer and Edge+Bing Marketing Team, which defines the consumer vision, product management and go-to-market strategy for Bing, Edge, and the Microsoft 365 consumer subscription. This includes products like Windows, Bing, Edge, Surface and the Microsoft 365 consumer subscription. Specifically, the Microsoft 365 Consumer GTM team is responsible for driving consumer subscriber and free user acquisition, plus deep engagement with our ecosystem of consumer apps and services (Office, Teams, OneDrive, Family Safety, Outlook, OneNote, etc.).
As the Senior Product Marketing Manager responsible for our Consumer Services Mobile App GTM Strategy, you will have to opportunity to shape our overall strategy, define the investments we make across mobile, and identify new market opportunities for mobile growth. Your primary objective is to utilize data and product trends to build an overall framework, define key connection points across services, and use data to identify how each service drives value back to the overall portfolio.
- Build a framework that guides our mobile app go-to-market strategy across our full portfolio of services across Office, OneDrive, Teams, Family Safety, and Outlook.
- Partner across Business Planning, Inbound Product Marketing, Integrated Marketing, and Engineering, with the goal of building and end-to-end mobile app business plan inclusive of the business opportunity, growth levers, marketing tactics, prioritization, and KPIs/outcomes.
- Work across engineering and data science teams to prioritize mobile app data pipeline and evolve measurement framework as well as monitor, analyze, and report on progress – including definition of key KPIs and identifying data source needs
- Partner with Business Planning and go-to-market teams on mobile app pre-install strategy.
- Drive outbound mobile marketing, leading mobile app store optimization, app store partnership opportunities, and partner with media team on paid app store advertising.
- Understand marketing trends, analyze user, product, and market trends to identify growth opportunities
- 5+ years of marketing and/or product management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline.
- Experience defining and executing mobile marketing programs and campaigns.
- Proven track record of collaboration, influencing others and communicating with executive audiences.
- Background in consumer freemium software or services preferred
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.