|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you ready to revolutionize how teams collaborate and work together? Microsoft 365 Modern Workplace Transformation (MWT) team has a vision to establish a trusted platform that enables productive and healthy enterprises in a world of digital and remote everything, constantly changing work patterns and norms, and the need for organizational resiliency. We aim to solve our customers’ end-to-end business problems by enhancing Microsoft 365 tools like Teams to address specific business processes, measure the impact on core business outcomes and KPIs, and help organizations improve individual and team productivity and wellbeing.
We are the team which is focused on bringing in the next set of users by adding necessary functionality to M365. Among the industries/segments we are targeting: Firstline Workers (1B+ worldwide), Regulated Industries (Health Care, Finance, Government), Unregulated Industries (Retail, Manufacturing and more). A lot of the functionality we build will likely be surfaced in Teams (using methods of extensibility) and if not help drive additional capabilities in that layer.
Our culture is inclusive, casual and high energy; our team members come from diverse backgrounds and grounded in our customer needs. Our team has a strong sense of accountability and provides its members many opportunities for learning and career growth. This is a wonderful opportunity for someone who is looking to spread wider and broaden their skills or go deeper in their area of interest.
Successful candidates should have some/all of below:
- Web/Services development experience
- Knowledge/experience with frameworks like Angular/React.
- Ability to work on cross team/org projects.
- Ability to ramp up quickly on new technologies and getting things running on them.
- Experience with DevOps environments.
- Experience with Cross plat development.
- Experience with agile project management methodologies.
- Experience with problem solving & debugging skills.
- Experience with unit-test, continuous integration and test driven development is a plus.
- 7+ years of hands engineering experiences in web/services/apps.
- Experience writing object-oriented code.
- Demonstrated experience in owning and delivering on key components for projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.