|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Sales and Business Development Manager for Industrial and Commercial Transportation (ICT) is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive ICT sensor sales and business development strategy to accelerate and grow a profitable ICT sensors business for specific ICT sensor customers in North America. The execution strategy includes owning direct customer contact for sensor sales in coordination with the ICT sales force. Additional responsibilities include sensor sales forecasting, opportunity pipeline management and forecasting and coordination with Product Management for new product introductions. The S&BDM reports directly to the Regional America’s Sales and Business Development Manager.
What you will be doing:
- Drive sales growth and the new opportunity pipeline for the ICT Sensor business - mainly in United States
- Define and execute strategy for ICT Sensor sales for named OEM accounts in United States
- Coordinate sensor promotion activities with regional product managers
- Continually develop a product pipeline and win projects to ensure future growth
- Identify new technology or applications and market trends.
- Work closely with the ICT sales team to present a united front to the customer to grow business
- This role requires active engagement with customers that includes no less than effective commercial negotiation skills, strategic product development and issue resolution.
- Stay updated on relevant ICT regulations, technology trends, OEM and market trends.
- Create customer applications and competitor market analysis.
- Attend Trade Shows and Customer Tech Days.
Key Performance Indicators:
- TE Revenue Pipeline (TERP) development and conversion to design wins
- Sales revenue and YoY revenue growth
- Revenue performance to fiscal budget and quarterly forecast commitments
- 5-year strategic growth targets
- Forecast accuracy
- AR performance – Overdue receivables recovery
What your background should look like:
- Education: BA/BS in Business, Engineering, Sales & Marketing is preferred
- Employment Experience: 5 years or more
- Language: Fluent in English verbal and written communication
- Experience in sensors preferred
- Excellent relationship, communication skills and strong team player
- Clear, strategic thinker with the ability to execute on priorities
- Travel flexibility up to 50% to key customers and TE sites
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups