|Job Type:||Full Time|
The CSX Data team in W+D is a combined data science and data engineering team with scope spanning Windows, Azure, and more. Our team is part of Connected Services and Experiences (CSX). We work with engineering and business teams across Windows and nearly the entire company. Our mission is to raise Microsoft customer and ecosystem success by providing trusted data science, engineering expertise, and systems at scale.
Your job will include researching, designing, and engineering products and services that expedite and scale AI/ML model development and deployment, thus empowering both Data Scientists and Engineers to build compliance, responsible solutions. You will also partner closely with the Azure ML platform and the RAI teams.This is a breadth and depth role. You will work with customers and partners to define requirements, and with internal DS and Engineering teams for engagement, adoption, and to maximize long-term impact of ML/AI in our products and services.
In this role, to be successful you will actively interface with customers and internalize feedback to define core customer value, channel your creative initiatives to create technical innovation, define metrics of success, and ensure our growth and adoption targets are met, and help bring feedback back to the team to drive further refinement and innovation. Some of this will involve swimming in data and deriving insights. But most importantly, you will need to be a team player who works well within and across the team with a winning collaborative style, stellar work ethic, and an attitude that integrates well into the high-trust environment that the team prides itself on having.
- 5+ years’ experience in product or program management
- Ability to work with engineering teams to design and deliver capabilities including big data, advanced analytics, and ML/AI
- Demonstrated structural, repeatable approach in solving complex problems
- Proven ability to communicate to senior decision-makers in a clear, compelling way
- Ability to drive decisive action in partnership with others in a large organization.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements, scenarios into products and services, ability to deliver results in an environment of ambiguity.
- Stellar cross-group collaboration, able to drive decisive action in partnership with others in a large organization and deliver results that depend on other divisions and external partners.
- Proven communication skills, strong leadership, and influencing skills. Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments, with both technical and business groups internally and externally.
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline, or equivalent industry experience
- Demonstrated track record of delivering services and/or shipping products.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.