|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’ve built a highly asynchronous, event driven, distributed microservices platform that plans the best possible delivery plan, automates the associated business and physical processes, and reacts in real-time to changes that impact delivery. To deliver on the customer promise of the infinite cloud, we’re looking for people to push this architecture further into the following areas:
- Enabling optimized matching of our hardware supply to our customer needs
- Continuing automation of human operated tasks
- Automatic prioritization of tasks and resource allocations
- Advance change detection and self-healing
- Early detection of issues and empowering business users to make quick and accurate decisions
We’re always rapidly improving together through frequent iterative ship cycles, data-driven development and a close customer and partner connection.
- Mentoring people and helping them grow their careers.
- Partnering with Product Managers to lead the vision and execution across engineering disciplines.
- Providing oversight, accountability, and leadership for technical decisions
- Collaborating with other product and engineering teams at Microsoft
- Lead the definition of requirements, KPIs, priorities and planning of large scale intelligent engineering systems
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in an engineering role with a proven track record of delivering complex products and services.
- 4+ years of management experience.
- Excellent communications skills, ability to talk to customers and articulate solutions to team, stakeholders and leadership.
- MS in Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
- Deep background in all aspects of software engineering and development lifecycles.
- Passion for building the resilient, fault tolerant distributed engineering systems.
Knowledge and understanding of Supply Chain Sourcing function a plus.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.