|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to play a significant role in leading Microsoft’s US Commercial Scorecard & Share Planning & Strategy? Do you have a passion for leading across critical functions such as product marketing, sales, finance, and sales operations to influence the design of subsidiary scorecard and share metrics, measure & track field execution and performance management? Are you curious, skilled at influencing and aligning stakeholders with differing perspectives to collaborate on a unified goal? Are you analytical and a strong communicator who can simplify and convey complex? If so, this role is for you.
In the Microsoft US Business Sales Operations (BSO) Planning & Operations (BPO) team, we are looking to hire a Scorecard lead with analytical experience, executive presence, and a passion to collaborate across the US Commercial business leaders in marketing, finance, sales, and operations to plan, land and manage achieving share and scorecard goals across.
- Deep partnership with worldwide scorecard leads on the overall scorecard design, target considerations and process for managing landing and performance management and governance.
- Scorecard Strategy & Planning Leadership – Thought leadership and collaboration with US Sales & Marketing Leaders on scorecard design, planning & distribution approach that support achieving revenue and share goals and associated sales plays. Provide thought leadership to support executive decision making.
- Scorecard Performance Management - Define the Scorecard rhythm of business for Microsoft US (MSUS) and provide thought leadership on the insight requirements to support field execution and overall performance management at all levels of the business. Lead executive business reviews within MSUS and WW and have deep partnership with marketing and sales leaders on get to green plans to achieve scorecard goals & accountabilities.
- Scorecard Governance - Collaboration with WW and BSO to improve WW governance principles, policies and processes including engagement on top MSUS issues.
- Other Accountabilities - Strong collaboration and alignment between stakeholder teams – including BPO, BSO, Solution Area Marketing Leaders, One Commercial Partner, SMC, Enterprise Commercial, Regulated Industries, WW Marketing & Operations, and Finance.
- At least 7 years relevant experience to include business or financial planning, business performance management and/or program/project management
- Solution mindset – good judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity, patience, and professionalism in all transactions
- Curiosity – desire to ask questions/ seek to learn in order to recommend approach to achieve desired outcome
- Experience leading complex and phased projects across multiple workstreams with constrained timelines.
- Experience leading business, strategy, or financial planning
- Drive clarity, generate energy and deliver results & planned outcomes.
Proven experience collaborating with and influencing leaders to maintain consistency and scale processes across teams
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively across multiple groups, responsive with strong customer service orientation.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate complex ideas, timelines, and mediate between stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in problem solving and project management with proven ability to drive projects, processes, and programs to closure.
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of products, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Teams, PowerBI, etc.…
- Experience managing complex large-scale business or information technology projects
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required; Master’s Degree in Business Administration, or Management preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.