|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity's Molding Teams operate assigned automated molding machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
As a Molding Operator, you are responsible for;
- Machine setting
- Mold tool insert change and maintenance when required
- Write and modify machine programs
- Diagnose and rectify molding problems
- Ensure component quality
- Identify and implement efficiency improvements
- Maintain and repair equipment where necessary and practical
- Arrange for machine repair and maintenance as required
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
What your background should look like:
Experience working in manufacturing setting
- Mechanical Abilities
- Must be able to lift a maximum weight of 30 lbs.
- Must be able to push a maximum weight of 45 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a maximum weight of 55 lbs.
- Occasional reaching above shoulder
- Frequently extending hands and arms between knees and shoulder level; will handle & grasp frequently with hands
- Frequent standing, walking and balancing throughout the day is required in this job. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (@ 20 inches or less) for small objects, color vision (must pass a color blindness test), and ability to adjust focus.