|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Azure UX team is looking for a UX designer to help shape the user experience for Azure - the world’s computer. You will join a fast-paced, growing, and passionate team. We strive to deliver customer-centric, elegant solutions for complex scenarios with high business impact. We believe in inclusive and accessible designs and think that work should be challenging and fun. You will also be able to learn and grow and have access to a vibrant global community of designers and researchers.
Our team is part of a larger design studio at Microsoft called the Cloud + AI Design Studios which is shaping the digital experiences for modern cloud-based applications and services. Our team’s mission is to improve, iterate and innovate on Azure’s user experiences in order to further empower our developer and enterprise customers to achieve more.
- Collaborate with researchers, program managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements and provide thoughtful solutions.
- Present your work and communicate design decisions in clear and compelling ways at various stages of the design process.
- Leverage research insights and your design expertise to contribute throughout the product cycle and guide product direction.
- Identify and prioritize UX-driven improvements to continuously elevate the product experience.
- Deliver a variety of design outputs, from high level concepts to detailed designs to clickable prototypes, to ensure product excellence.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Design, HCI, Interaction or similar area, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience working in a variety of product stages from conception to release.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating excellent UX design skills for solving complex problems with clear results.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with technical cross-functional team members.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.