|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Financial Analyst position is an analyst role in the Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team. FP&A provides financial support relating to business outlook, forecasts, strategy planning, and actual variance analysis for the corporate functional leaders and assists in managing their corporate spend world-wide. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Corporate FP&A.
A successful candidate will serve as a business partner both locally and globally by assisting in the establishment of robust financial controls and process improvement. Candidate will be responsible for managing project financial information including budgeting and forecasting for both Opex and Capex, financial modeling and decision making, TEOA initiatives, other adhoc reporting.
- Serve as a proactive business partner to assigned corporate functional teams regarding their operating spend, including annual budgeting, monthly forecast, capital expense, and hiring.
- Work closely with the assigned functional Financial Shared Services team member to coordinate monthly closing activities, monthly variance explanations, and monthly distribution of functional spend reports.
- Provide analyses and explanation to functional teams for monthly and quarterly deviations from budget / forecast.
- Lead and coordinate the annual Business Outlook preparation for Functional teams, including providing training related to SAP and Hyperion Planning tools, guidance and clarity on strategic initiatives / projects, and communication of functional budgets to senior and executive management.
- Continue development of processes to monitor spend, improve forecasting, drive accountability & enable transparency.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business, Finance, or Accounting or Master’s Degree preferred and 2-4 years of relevant experience.
- Advanced knowledge of principles (Finance and Accounting), processes (forecasting/planning/budgeting), and business standards for integrated financial analysis.
- Strong analytical skills, able to break down complex problems and develop / suggest solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to present at any level of the organization including the Senior Executive level.
- Adjusts effectively to work within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Proficient in SAP, Hyperion Planning, Tableaux, PowerBI or other data tools is a plus.