|Job Type:||Full Time|
Customer Experience & Success
- Do you want to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more?
- Do you want to work in an open and inclusive environment where diverse perspectives are celebrated?
- If you love talking to and learning from customers and are excited about working with brilliant technical minds, we want to talk to you.
In Customer Experience & Success, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise Microsoft customers. We engage in solving complex problems for customers, we collaborate and knowledge share with each other, and we innovate on solutions to enable our customers to make the most of Microsoft products.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
Our culture is built around attributes that drive our every decision and our every action:
- Customer Obsession - we exist for and because of the customer. We need people who share that passion and drive to make our customers experiences easy, insightful and trusted.
- Growth Mindset - we value all perspectives and reward individuals that poke at the edges of what they know to be true. We are seeking people that think differently and are biased toward action to accomplish great things.
- Diverse & Inclusive - we enable people who bring a contemporary view to shape our internal teams and encourage all to feel included.
- One Microsoft - we collaborate and value the work of others, combining their learnings with our own to make a better outcome for our customers.
- Making a difference - we drive impact by looking for ways to continually improve our day to day responsibilities and the connections between our work and others.
As a Supportability Program Manager, you will collaborate with a driven set of peers in your mission to improve the support experience of the Azure customer. These can include stakeholders in the business group, the engineering team and within support to get features delivered which move the needle on Azure supportability. These features will ultimately determine whether our platform can have the premium support and tools which the market is demanding.
- Work across teams: partner with support delivery, product engineering teams, and the business to implement supportability improvements for Azure.
- Develop plans, drive execution to results and manage outcomes.
- Communicate clearly about projects, risks, and accomplishments on behalf of the team.
- Analyze and translate business requirements into clear direction for engineering teams.
- Lead customer focused design initiatives for the engineering team to enable better support of customers.
- Manage to plan of record, including escalation and risk mitigation.
5+ years experience with a combination of the following:
- Experience managing a web service and/or enterprise data centers
- Experience deploying, configuring, operating, supporting enterprise applications
- Experience converging data from multiple data sources - datawarehouses, streams, MDS, azure tables/blob store and other ad-hoc sources.
- Experience supporting an Azure service
- BA/BS in Business or Computer Science
- Leadership - handle technically challenging and politically hot customer situations, including the appropriate use of all available resources, communicate effectively with Support teams and engineering on complex technical issues
- Strong communications skills - Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Cross-team collaboration
- Logical and Critical thinking
- Passion for technology and customer support
Knowledge in one or two of the following domains:
- Microsoft Azure Platform / Azure Billing & Subscription
- Microsoft Azure architecture and its components
- Experience working with commerce systems
- Knowledge of Azure Subscription Management
- Knowledge of Azure Invoicing
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and / or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire / transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.